Some Apple fan boy may confuse with the new line up of iPhone, they might asking “What is the difference between iphone x and iphone xs”. Both iPhone X and XS are the most popular models of Apple iOS iPhone and today there are huge numbers of people start using it. The new iPhone X changed everything from its previous model. With this new line up phone, Apple Inc Company started to redesign the iPhone to be more secure and also not very pricey as well.
Over the years, the iPhone XS model has move forward it’s pricing very higher and at the same time, there is a need for introducing some upgrades. This is why iPhone X has been introduced with the advanced features. Below are the comparison table between iPhone X and iPhone XS.
What is the difference between iphone x and iphone xs
|iPhone x||iPhone XS|
|Display Screen||5.8 inch – OLED (2,436 x 1,125 pixels)||5.8 inch – OLED (2,436 x 1,125 pixels)|
|Processor||A11 Bionic||A12 Bionic|
|Front Camera||7MP, ƒ/2.2||7MP, ƒ/2.2|
|Rear Camera||Dual 12MP wide (ƒ/1.8) and telephoto (ƒ/2.4)||Dual 12MP wide (ƒ/1.8) and telephoto (ƒ/2.4)|
|Phone Frame||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|colors||Silver, Space Gray||Gold, Silver, Space Gray|
Various differences between iPhone X and XS:
The iPhone X is considered to be the first venture into the OLED displays from the Apple mobiles and immediately it sets the space for every user. Noticeably, the iPhone XS model makes the additional improvements even though you wouldn’t see any difference in the core specifications.
iPhone X and XS display
- Both have the same display but the successive model has a better display for the users. iPhone XS and X has 5.8 inch display along with the 19:5:9 aspect ratio with true tone OLED 2436 x 1125 pixels or 458 ppi, and 82.9 % screen to body ratio which have 1,000,000: 1 contrast ratio.
- Apple Inc Company has fitted a perfect OLED panel of equal dimension and pixel into the iPhone XS and it will also deliver 60 % greatest dynamic range with the HDR content.
- It is also backed up with the Dolby vision or HDR10 support in order to provide you the ample opportunity to see the best improvements in the video and images.
- Another major change is what the Apple calls 120 Hz touch sensing.
iPhone XS and X are pretty much identical twins. They actually have the same look but the iPhone XS display a slice upgrades compared to its old brother iPhone X.
- iPhone X – 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm or 5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 inches and its weight is 6.14 oz or 174 g.
- iPhone XS – 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm or 5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 inches and its weight is 6.24 oz or 177 g.
There is 3g or 0.1 oz weight difference between these devices. Apple has made slit design improvements for providing amazing features to the users. The latest model iPhone XS includes 25 % increase in the best stereo support and also the speaker volume to audibly deliver the clear right and left channels. iPhone X is available in a single color but with the iPhone XS, you can have the various color options like some other top rated iPhone range.
iPhone X and XS performance
When considering the iPhone X, it contains the Apple A11 chipset which delivered by fat the speedy performance of any phone in previous years. But iPhone XS contains the new and advanced A12 chipset to provide you the fastest performance than the previous model.
- iPhone X – Apple A11 bionic chipset with the six core CPU, 3 core GPU, 3 GB RAM and M11 motion co-processor.
- iPhone XS – Apple A12 bionic chipset with the six core CPU, 4 core GPU, 4 GB RAM and M12 motion co-processor.
In terms of graphics, Apple Inc Company is promising the bound of 50 % and another 50 % in the power efficiency while inactive. At the same time, there is a 15 % boost to the higher performance which is less impressive but the iPhone X model has already power to burn.
Additionally, the iPhone XS has the fastest wireless charging and also much faster 4G networking with the rise from Cat 12 to Cat 16 LTE and providing the best support of the 600 MHz band.
iPhone X and XS cameras
iPhone XS has a better camera software and also has a new hardware for providing the best picture quality for both images and videos. With the model of the iPhone XS, Apple is using a strategy of “if you cannot beat them, why don’t join them” mimicking strategy by impersonating the image processing of the one and only Google’s Pixels. This Apple iPhone has actually named smart HDR and it combines the best parts of the multiple numbers of photos taken at the various exposures into a single image.
- Primary rear camera – 12 MP, quad LED true tone flash, optical image stabilization (OIS) and portrait lighting.
- Secondary telephoto lens – 12 MP and 2x optical zoom.
- Front TrueDepth camera – 7 MP
iPhone X and XS battery comparison
When considering the battery life and charging of these Apple devices, there are the incremental improvements in the iPhone XS than X. You can see the comparison battery power below.
- The X has 2716 mAh battery
- The XS has 2,658 mAh battery
iPhone X doesn’t have a better battery life compared to the XS. Therefore, Apple made some changes in the battery power and provides more improvement in XS battery life. It will increase the efficiency of its successive model which is iPhone XS.
In conclusion, there is not much difference between iPhone X and iPhone XS, except for the storage, battery, processors, and phone colors. From the camera perspective, there is not much changing between these 2 phone. Hopefully this article could answer your question on “What is the difference between iphone x and iphone xs”. Feel free to leave the comment down below.