Right after updating it’s new logo to become much thicker, seems people are wondering if this snap company also updating its rule. According to ZEPHORIA.com Snapchat has grown significantly since last year. today, the Daily Active Users increased 8% year-over-year to 203 million daily active users (DAU) for Q2 2019. and still added 13 million Daily Active Users in this past quarter. Which makes Snapchat become the most used app in the world.
Judging from its growth, no wonder that people think that this Snapchat would update its rule to suit up their user to get more comfortable with it. Snapchat is now doing what a number of other apps have been doing, simply by asking users to agree with its terms of service that gives them “worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, sub-licensable and transferable license to host, display, store, use, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish your content in any form.
Here is new Snapchat rules simplified for you
- You Must Be At Least 13 Years Old.
- You Can Access all of Snap’s Features.
- Snapchat Can Use Your Content without Paying You.
- Snap Is Not Responsible for Content That Violates Terms.
- Companies Can Use Your Information.
- You Must Respect Other Users’ Rights.
- You Must Not Do Harmful Activities on Snapchat.
- You’re Responsible for Protecting Your Account.
- You Can Opt Out of Data Storage.
- You Are Responsible for Data Charges.
See more complete new snapchat rule / Term of Use Here. While this might not be new thing to you guys who has lots of sharing apps such as instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc installed in your phone, I believe it’s worth bearing in mind before you press send. Lastly, if you guys have a different source of new snapchat rule, you can leave the comment down below.