We all know that flight attendant requirements are different for each airline. Each airline has their own requirement. therefore, you need to pay attention to each requirement that any airline given cause it may be different. As we all know that DELTA airline is hiring 1000 flight attendant to joint them. the airline is seeking not an usual character, but has to be dedicated, service-oriented professionals who love to be on-the-go, help others and enjoy variety in their work.
As mentioned above, DELTA AIrline hiring lots of people for their 2020 flight. Going at it alone can take months, only to receive a rejection letter in a matter of weeks. But, If you guys follow the right and meet the requirement given I believe you guys can make it.
DELTA Flight Attendant Requirements & Qualifications
- Applicants must have a high school degree or GED
- the ability to work in the U.S.
- English fluency and be
- At least 21 years of age by Jan. 1, 2019.
- Experience in a roles requiring specialized safety training and/or care of others
- Fluency in a language other than English: These applicants are considered for “Language of Destination” flight attendant roles, which offer additional pay as well as special responsibilities
- Education beyond high school
- Experience at Delta, its subsidiaries or another airline
- Experience in roles involving customer service
- More than one year of work experience
You guys also need to remember that the top priority for every flight attendant is to ensure the safety and comfort of it’s passenger while providing exceptional service. Click to see the salary for DELTA FLight attendant.