Operator – the user of internet domain 7spies.com operating services thereon.
User – the person using the service operated by the Operator on the internet domain 7spies.com particularly by publishing the article or post.
Service – the possibility to publish an article, post, message, opinion, commentary and other similar content on the internet domain 7spies.com after the act of registration is accomplished.
Registration – the act by which the User provides the Operator with data required for each individual use of the Service to the extent of first and last name.
The basic provisions
1. The subject of these terms and conditions is to regulate the legal relationship between the Operator and the User when providing the Service free of charge.
2. The Operator and the User agreed to the terms and conditions set forth in order to maintain untroubled operation of the internet domain 7spies.com, using the Service on it, respect for freedom of speech and free opinion expressing, protection of rights, legally protected interests and obligations of natural individuals and legal entities (hereinafter “rights and duties”) laid down in the legal system of the Slovak Republic, applicable law of the EU, international law (hereinafter “legal acts”) and principles of good morals.
3. The Operator is not responsible for the content of the internet domain 7spies.com, which is created by the User on the basis of the Service usage. The User is solely responsible for the created content. This includes, inter alia, breach of the obligations referred to in Article IV, paragraphs 3 and 4, of these terms.
4. The Operator declares hereby, he shall use to the utmost his knowledge and technical capabilities in order to ensure the reliability, safety and functionality of using the Service by the User. The Operator also declares, he shall ensure the compliance with these terms, legal acts and use appropriate and necessary steps to prevent infringement of rights and duties laid down in the legal acts.
5. The Operator shall not provide any guarantee of functionality or availability of the Service. The Operator shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from the use or unavailability of the Service or the use of his rights under Article III, paragraphs 2 and 3, of these terms.
6. By agreeing to these terms, the User provides consent for any other person to further distribute copy and dispose freely any information on the internet domain 7spies.com, which has been published by the User via the use of the Service.
The rights and obligations of the Operator
1. The Operator reserves the right hereby to change these terms. The User shall become aware of such change by the article or post published on the internet domain 7spies.com and if he does not agree to the change of terms, he shall have the right and the obligation to terminate using the Service.
2. The Operator reserves the right hereby to intervene in any way in the functioning of the Service without prior notice to the User.
3. The Operator reserves the right hereby to remove any article, post, message, opinion, commentary and other similar content on the internet domain 7spies.com published by the User without cause, especially such content that threatens or violates rights laid down in the legal acts, particularly the rights and duties stipulated in Article IV, paragraph 3, of these terms.
4. The Operator shall be entitled to process and store data specified in Article V of these terms and disclose the data obtained via the Registration as the data to specify the authorship of a published article, post, message, opinion, commentary and other similar content on the internet domain 7spies.com.
5. The Operator shall not process and store data specified in Article V of these terms in order to use it for marketing purposes. These data shall be used solely to identify the authorship of the User, that has used the Service, or for the purposes resulting from the following paragraph.
6. The Operator shall be obliged to provide data on activity of the User, which are stored and processed when using the Service in accordance with Article V, paragraph 2, of these terms, to the respective authorities of the Slovak Republic, in case of criminal charge or administrative action against the User.
The rights and obligations of the User
1. By using the Service, the User shall be entitled to express freely his opinions, ideas, opinions or ideas of others and apply the freedom of speech guaranteed by the Constitution of the Slovak Republic. Such entitlement shall not be used to promote or operate any business activity or “free enterprise” of the User.
2. The User shall be obliged to provide truthful information when proceeding the Registration and shall not obstruct or impede the detection, storage and processing of data being processed under the Article V of these terms (e.g. by using the IP anonymizer etc.).
3. When exercising his rights specified in this Article, paragraph 1, the User shall be obliged to:
a) Ensure that his conduct does not interfere with fundamental rights and freedoms of others or restrict such rights particularly by publishing information that is capable of spreading racist, xenophobic and religious intolerance, hatred towards mind, political or sexual orientation of others, pluralism, the application of fundamental rights and freedoms, etc.;
b) Ensure his conduct does not infringe or jeopardize civil rights of others (e.g. the right of individuals to protection of personality, civic and human dignity, as well as privacy, name and the right of personal portrayal);
c) Ensure the protection of intellectual property rights of others (particularly copyright) and follow the principle of quoting the source and the author when copying and publishing the property, which is the subject to a copyright or other rights (text, pictures, visual, audio and audiovisual records), while citing its parts or whole units for the purpose of critique or review, non-commercial education, publication of information about common economical, political and religious issues based on released articles or streamed works or other property that is subject to such protection, in cases that such reproduction is not expressly reserved;
d) Ensure, that the usage of the Service does not jeopardize or violate rights in the legal acts concerning business (e.g. violation of trade secrets, disparagement, unfair competition etc.);
e) Ensure that his conduct prevents cybercrime, specifically crime committed using or against electronic communication networks and information systems, particularly by avoiding involvement in such activity in accordance with criminal law (e.g. criminal involvement, public approval of a criminal act, public appraisal of a perpetrator, failure to report and prevent a criminal offence, defamation, call for a criminal offence or other form of incitement, particularly serious felony and criminal offences related to terrorism, extremism, trafficking, child pornography, organized crime, human trafficking, evasion and compromise of classified information, crimes committed by a dangerous group, etc.);
f) Ensure, that the published content does not jeopardize moral development of youth;
g) Avoid placing vulgarisms;
h) Ensure, not to infringe or jeopardize other rights or duties laid down in the legal acts.
Processing and storage of identification data and other personal data of the User
1. The user hereby provides the consent for the Operator to process and keep identification data provided via Registration and other personal data about an activity of the User when using the Service in terms of the act no. 428/2002 Coll. on protection of personal data as amended, in order to maintain proper operability of the internet domain 7spies.com and for the purposes stated in Article VI in maximum extent of 2 years.
2. The Operator stores and process following data about the activity of the User when using the Service:
a) IP address of the User that used the Service;
b) Time of the Service use;
c) Output of the Service usage (e.g. published post, message, opinion, commentary and other similar content on the internet domain 7spies.com);
d) Provided consent with these terms including the whole text of these terms.